When Contacting SERVPRO Call Center
When Contacting SERVPRO our Call Center will recommend the following
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- If possible electric and gas if required
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Again, if it’s safe
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- If possible, remove all valuables to a safe place
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- SERVPRO is equipped with both truck mount and portable extractors for this purpose
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Once the SERVPRO techs arrive the drying process and remediation can begin
Water Damage Services
- Emergency Response: Reduce Loss Severity/Pretesting for Restorability.
- Contents Cleaning Specialists: On-Site or Move Out.
- Structural Restoration Services.
- Large Loss Completion with Trained Crew Leaders
Visit http://www.SERVPROnorcomiraloma.com for more information on water damage